Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stocks for review (comments welcome)...

Here's a list of the stocks that are on my broader radar. It's not exhaustive. There are stocks that I've had a history in trading that don't make the cut (at my peril perhaps) simply because last time I looked something was not quite right (eg. management, business model). That doesn't mean I'm a believer in all these. Just there is something in all these that has caught my interest.

I think the objective is to use the reporting season to review (some?) these. I'll take a "Womans Day" questionnaire approach (something I haven't done since way back in 2000) to cover more ground. A score of 7 out of 10 suggests having deeper look - you get the picture.

If there are any that you think I should include please pipe up. Similarly, if you have any views on priorities...I'm all ears (even if I only have two of them).

Technology Financials Industrial
ISS Group QBE Leightons
IRESS Westpac RCR Tomlinson
Wotif CBA Worleys
Seek Macquarie Hastie
Reckon APN Property Group HGL
GBST
Praemium Retail Media
Fantastic Furniture Mitchell Comm's
Property The Reject Shop Photon Group
Australand SuperCheap STW Communications
Goodman JB Hi Fi Austar
Westpac Office Wesfarmers Newscorp
Bunnings Property Metcash
Healthcare
Infrastructure Energy Cochlear
Connect-East AWE Biota
Transurban Beach Petroleum CSL
Envestra Karoon Gas Neuren
Deuts Woodside Blackmores
Viridis Paladin
ERA Telecom
Resources MEO Australia IINet
BHP PIPE Networks
Newcrest Gaming
Orica Tattersalls

No comments:

Post a Comment